Central Park, Brooklyn WellingtonAdd to Cart Download
Central Park (named after the area of the same name in New York) separates Brooklyn from the city. Established in 1913 on Town Belt land, the park features a set of wrought-iron gates at its main entrance: the then Mayor, John Pearce Luke gifted them in 1920.
- 393 GW9FW 1268 ps.jpg
- © Robert Catto / www.catto.co.nz
- Image Size
- 4752x3468 / 6.5MB
- Contained in galleries
- Central Park, Brooklyn Wellington